I recently had the delight to be in the studio with Laura Wooten of Wooten Communications. Laura had signed up for one of the SyncLab Media Video Business Card. Between takes I took the opportunity to review her website and visit with Laura to learn more about what she offers you. Here is what I found.
The Laura Wooten Story
Laura started Wooten Communications to help organizations create strong brand messages. As a writer, marketer and strategic problem solver, Laura loves to help her clients reach their goals.
In addition, she is an instructor and consultant for the Center for Nonprofit Management and has worked with Dallas-area organizations such as the Dallas Women’s Foundation, Vickery Meadow Learning Center, Rebuilding Together Greater Dallas, and Genesis Physicians Group.
With more than 15 years experience in corporate marketing communications experience with companies such as EDS, Lucent Technologies and SDL International, Laura understands both corporate and nonprofit worlds.
Laura hails from Springfield, Missouri, and now lives in Allen, Texas, with her husband, daughter and son. She is a former board member of Dallas IABC and is an active volunteer with Destination Imagination. She is a quilter who enjoys the arts and hiking, and she is passionate about communicating the contributions nonprofits make to communities.
Wooten Communication Solution
Wooten Communications works with you to match your business goals with tactics. That means we strive to understand your audience (clients) and create meaningful ways to reach them.
Our B2B services include:
- Brand development – Brands are more than logos. They are the embodiment of all the interactions you have with your clients, prospects, vendors and even your competitors. Our process will help define your brand, you value proposition and even your competitors. The benefit? Customer loyalty based on clear messaging and service.
- Strategic marketing plans – Our comprehensive approach gives you a new perspective on your business and provides creative outreach tactics to meet your goals.
- Content development – From blogs to social media posts, client newsletters and web copy, Wooten Communications will provide meaningful content to encourage your audience to take action.
- Branding and marketing tools creation – Websites, brochures and newsletters are essential tools to keep your business top of mind with clients. OU
- Coaching and facilitation – Need some ideas for business development? Or perhaps facilitating a team meeting? Wooten Communications works directly with clients in individual and team activities to help meet your goals.
Our niche is small to mid-sized nonprofits needing help with:
- Strategic Planning – To get somewhere, nonprofits need actionable strategic plans that don’t just sit on the shelf. We can help you create a plan to identify and get you where you want to go.
- Fund Development and Training – The fundamentals of raising money aren’t difficult, but can be hard to implement. Our approach includes staff and board and creates a fundraising/marketing plan to reach donors and turn prospects into donors.
To learn more about Wooten Communications you can contact Laura Wooten at www.wootencomm.com
For more information on Synclab Media services and to learn more on how you can get a Video Business Card, got to synclabmedia.com
Let me know how I can help.